Creating an adequate lighting system for municipalities is an incredibly complex process. Throughout the project you must balance functionality with efficiency, providing enough light to make your municipal area safe to navigate at all hours while still limiting overall costs and environmental impact. You need a lighting solutions expert on your side with the experience and resources necessary to provide you with products that will achieve that balance. Wholesale Lighting can help. By utilizing our expertise, as well as our remarkable range of lighting products, Wholesale Lighting is prepared to provide you with an ideal municipal lighting solution which will meet every one of your project goals.
Why Should You Hire Wholesale Lighting?
- We have the inventory: Wholesale Lighting is proud to provide its clients with products from the finest lighting manufacturers on the market today, including Philips, AGT, and Delviro. These brands were selected for their commitment to excellence and their devotion to their users. Whether you’re buying a fluorescent tube, an LED ballast, or a high-pressure sodium bulb, you can rest assured that you will be receiving a lighting product of the highest quality.
- We have the prices: Here at Wholesale Lighting we believe you should never have to sacrifice quality for cost. No matter what your municipal budget might be, there is a lighting solution out there to match it. Because we have such a large inventory of products from so many great suppliers, we are able to offer plans which are highly customizable, allowing us to tailor them to meet your specific needs and ensure that you never overpay.
- We have innovative products: Lighting a municipality can require a large financial investment, not just up-front but on a regular basis. The larger your municipality is, the more lights you will probably need, especially when it comes to streetlights. For years, streetlights have used High Intensity Discharge (HID) bulbs, which are effective at providing high illumination. However, if you want to reduce energy consumption and lower replacement costs over the long term, then Wholesale Lighting can help. Our remarkable line of LED fixtures has numerous advantages over standard HID fixtures, especially when used in municipal applications. Some of these advantages are as follows:
- Improved Nighttime Visibility: LED fixtures have a great reach, reducing the amount of dark areas present between poles, thus making it easier for both drivers and pedestrians to navigate your municipal area at night. Also, LED lighting improves visibility through this technologies superior level of color rendering, which is much better than standard HID lighting.
- Reduced Light Pollution: As stated above, LED fixtures create farther reaching light, but they also directionally apply that light in all the right ways. LED bulbs lead to significantly reduced up-light, resulting in reduced light pollution. This has the effect of making your municipal area look more beautiful at night, and allows your residents to better see the starry night sky.
- Maintenance Savings: One of the most significant benefits of LED lighting is that they simply take longer to burn out and have a lower chance of malfunctioning. This can dramatically reduce the frequency and cost of municipal lighting maintenance. These savings can add up quickly, particularly in larger municipal areas.
- Energy Savings: Finally, LED lights help to preserve the planet, and help you save money, by granting you a remarkable energy savings over standard HID bulbs. This energy savings can be from 40% to 80% compared to traditional lighting, depending on the specifics of your unique lighting design. The pros of saving energy, particularly when it comes to larger municipal projects, need not be explained and cannot be exaggerated.
If you want to improve or update lighting in a municipal area then call Wholesale Lighting today. We think you’ll be glad that you did.