Lighting is one of the most powerful hidden weapons any business has. A well-designed lighting system upgrade can dramatically reduce utility and maintenance costs, improve property values, and even improve worker productivity to help give your business a competitive edge.
With budgeting cycles and access to capital always a challenge, overcoming the financial hurdles associated with funding a lighting upgrade can be a struggle. Wholesale Lighting’s Cash Flow Positive program provides flexible and easy-access funding solutions for commercial lighting projects that in many cases can provide positive cash flow to your project immediately!
Total Project Financing
Wholesale Lighting looks at the project costs holistically, including the lighting equipment, upfit & installation labor, ancillary supplies, and even recycling costs… all in a single monthly payment.
Comprehensive Financial Leverage
We can help you benefit from local utility rebate incentives and EPAct Federal tax deductions, and leverage that lighting energy savings to add positive cash flow to your business.
Preserving your operating capital and your bank line of credit gives you more flexibility in running your business.
Cash Flow Positive Financing Features:
- Flexible terms 12-120* months
- Competitive rates
- Large and small projects $5,000 to $10,000,000
- 100% financing
- No down payment
- No hidden costs
- Flexible prepayment provisions
- Flexible debt structure around customer requirements by using lines of credit, escrow accounts, or progress payments
*Subject to the useful life of the asset as required by the Internal Revenue Service and creditworthiness of the borrower
Convenient Approval Process
- Our Wholesale Lighting Financing Team is your direct contact
- 24-48 hour credit underwriting after application submission with required financial data
- Wholesale Lighting handles all documentation and administration